Whilst permitted to remain open without a face covering in sight, with regret I have decided to exercise the more sensible option with Skye’s Bar and close now until further notice, due to the concerns around the latest strain of the coronavirus.
It would have been great to have met at Skye’s, as a village, over the Christmas period, even sharing a carol or two, but I do think we now need to err on the side of caution, disappointing though it is. Let’s see how things progress over the next few weeks as more is learned about the new variant. We may then be in a position to review things.
Very best wishes to all for a lovely Christmas,