If you are looking for some truly unique Christmas Gifts then come and visit our Christmas Fayre at Wootton Courtenay Village Hall on Sunday 8th December. We have a range of local designers and crafts selling unique handmade jewellery, ceramics, sculpture and home furnishings, and much more, including a cafe serving refreshments.
The event is free and runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm, with a raffle and donations in aid of Air Ambulance. Stallholders include:
1) Sarah Fox – Jewellery https://www.courtenaycollection.co.uk/
2) Helen Jones – Ceramics https://www.helenjonesceramics.com/
3) Joanne Horrobin – Vitreous Enamel Copper Sculpture / Vessels https://joannehorrobin.wordpress.com/
4) Jim Horrobin – Blacksmith http://www.doverhay.co.uk/profile.htm
5) Brian O’Hara – Silversmith
6) Lucy Large – Wire Sculptures / Paperwork https://www.lucylargeart.com/
7) Sharon – Home Furnishings
8) Bella Capel – Exmoor Alcohol!
9) Marilyn Smith – Papier Mâché
10) Local Artists’ Christmas Cards