Reporting Problems on the Road

If you find a problem on the road, whether it is a blocked drain, pothole or hedges, road signs, etc, please could you report the problem on this link: Report a problem on the road (
It is very easy to use and you get a pretty swift response. I use it all the time to report problems.

Roz Griffin
Clerk – Wootton Courtenay Parish Council
Tel: 01643 841245