Many thanks to everyone who voted for the 2020 programme. We have taken the votes into account and this is the programme we plan to provide next year:
- January 13th, 3pm to 6pm, Romeo and Juliet by Matthew Bourne
- April 20th, 6.30pm to 9pm, The Merry Wives of Windsor filmed at The Globe
- July 13th, 5pm to 10pm, The Magic Flute Opera and bring your own picnic (Glyndbourne comes to WC)
- October 12th, 6.30pm to 9pm, The Importance of being Earnest – Oscar Wilde
- December 14th, 6.30pm to 9pm, Evita
We will publish updates in advance about each event. Meanwhile mark your diaries for December 16th at 7pm to see 42nd Street – a foot tapping spectacular!